Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Bunko time. Again.

Bunko Invitation III
Sorta regretting it now, but I signed up to have bunko again in September. There were only a couple of choices left on the calendar, and I decided to just gut it out and do it right away. I’m not going all out this time, but still plan on some fun. The theme is Rosie the Riveter— I'm using red and white polka dotted table runners, glass-bottled soft drinks in a big galvanized tub, etc. The food will be pulled-pork sandwiches and potato salad. For dessert, a variation on Better than Sex cake. I’m also looking at a spinach artichoke dip and crackers for appetizers.

**So I scheduled this post before I really finished it... Totally forgot about it, so you got the unfinished version. Ha! 

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.