Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

And the fun never ends.

Yep. The Jeep is on its way to the shop for the second time this month. Seems August is determined to keep up with July. Fortunately, we bought AAA coverage before we left for vacation and got to use it for the tow today. I had to smile as I watched it drive away. Hadley's "Life is Good" tire cover was mocking me. Ha!

I still haven't even looked at all the camping pictures. Blogging from my iphone is about as good as it gets right now! Soon. I hope!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.