Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

And more…

The campground was alive with the sound of hummingbirds. As soon as we set up camp, we went to the little grocery store to buy a new feeder. Sure enough, they came!IMG_7560 copy

IMG_7575 copy

 

 

Lance became quite good at cleaning fish. IMG_7580 copy

IMG_7584 copy

 

 

We had this sign made by a cute little old man the last time we were at Fun Valley. *Loved* getting to use it! Before you tell me how corny it is, you have to know it’s totally “in” to have one of these at camp. All the cool kids do!IMG_7594 copy

 

 

Riding bikes around is always fun.IMG_7603 copy

 

 

The famous train. On one of our trips years ago, Hadley hopped on to ride without letting us know. She promptly fell asleep and continued to ride it around the campground. In the meanwhile, we were frantically looking for her! Ay yi yi. Glad that didn’t happen this time. ;)

IMG_7641 copyIMG_7660 copy

1 comments:

Nanapapa said...

Very beautiful. I wish I was there right at this moment. Glad you all had a wonderful time and were able to spend some time here.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.