1. Enjoyed some family/company this past weekend. Mom, Dad and Ginny were all here. It was great to spend time with them, even though it was short.
2. I subbed today in kindergarten. It wasn't the best day, that's for sure. I had one really tough customer. The principal ended up coming to get her about an hour before school was out. At the time, she had been remanded to a carpet square by the wall (teacher's request) and was crying and yelling. Nice. Oh yeah. That's why I don't want to teach full time.
3. We meet with the band teacher on Thursday to see what instrument Lance is suited to play next year. He has his heart set on saxophone, but the teacher makes you try several. Hopefully, he'll be able to do the one he wants.
4. This is TAKS testing week. All the kids test--Lance only has one day of testing, Hadley has 2 and Tyler has 3. The great thing for Tyler is that if/when he passes the tests, he won't have to take any more for the rest of his HS career.
5. Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight? You got it---scraps! Hee hee...
6. Right at this moment, we're missing the Fortenberry family reunion in OK... Sad day.
7. The next two weeks are going to be rough. My seasonal job hits and all the 5th grade stuff and Jr/Sr banquet stuff comes to a head at the same time... Turns out, April and May are every bit as busy as December. Feels like it anyway.
8. Sorry... I'm going to be a bum again and leave you with this list...
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
i'm glad i got to visit because your updates stink! just kidding. you guys are always so busy! good luck finishing your projects.
Post a Comment