1. Probably no pics today. My main computer is sorta 'in the shop'. A friend is installing new hard drives so I can complete the mondo project that is the 5th grade video. I hope to have it back soon...
2. I have 80 cookies to make for the Wednesday night trek group snack... I think I'm going to make snickerdoodles and peanut butter cookies. Yum!
3. Hadley is having a ball with her new camera. Her only complaint? The memory goes too fast! We're on the lookout for bargains and will probably get some soon. That 10 mega pixels means bigger files than her old camera, especially when you FILL it with video (that has sound!). Thanks again B&G!
4. Lance is taking the math TAKS today. He wasn't too worried, but I'm sure he'll be relieved when it's over.
5. Ty and Hadley have 6-weeks tests this week. No TAKS for them this week. They'll have more TAKS tests later in the year, I think.
6. Lance finally used some of his Christmas gift card money and cash. He bought a fancy new airsoft gun. It broke the first day he used it. David fixed it, but it broke again. I went back to the store and talked to them about it. They happily exchanged it for us---YAY! Lance decided to go a different route and chose a smaller, cheaper gun in it's place. That left him with some store credit, which I'm sure he'll use in no time.
7. Bunko was a success. I guess. At least it's over! Ha! It was time to sign up for next year and I picked July. (May ends the times that have been chosen for this year.)That means I'll get to do all this again in 3 months. Whooo hoo. But, I decided it would be easier to do it in the summer because next year is Tyler's SENIOR YEAR and who knows what our schedule will be like. =0
8. David will be in town part of today, so we're meeting for lunch at Joe Taco's. It's new so we decided to give it a try.
9. Lance has another scan this week to see if the Citracal is beefing him up enough. If there is enough improvement, we'll probably just keep up the status quo. If not, we'll probably have to try a prescription medication to stop/improve the osteoporosis. We actually had a scan last week, but due to an oversight of the staff, we have to do it again. I got a call over the weekend apologizing and assuring me the charges for the first one would be reversed... It's a pain in the rear to do over, but I guess it's not the worst thing that could happen.
10. Hadley's last regular track meet is tomorrow. After that, they'll do the city track meet, which is on 2 different days. I think we are ALL so ready for it to end. That will free up some time for her after school, which is premium time!
Well, there ya have it. The "catch-up" for the week. Have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment