Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Marble Project etc


The marble project was judged and graded yesterday. Ty's group made a 105! I'm really proud of him for that! I went to see all of the projects yesterday--their's was right in line with many of them. There were some better, some worse than Tyler's. 'Course the ones I thought were better were decorated cuter and done by girls. :) Once they had their grade, they immediately started the demolition. I know they're relieved it's all over.



And, just for grins, I thought I'd include a picture of Lance and some of his buds playing airsoft up at the park. They've been meeting there almost daily and having a great time. What a bunch of hoodlums! :)

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.