Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Ten on Tuesday

1. I think doing a "ten on Tuesday" list is making me lazy with this blog. Once a week posting isn't really cutting it and I've not included many pix. Sorry!

2. Tyler really knows how to push my buttons. And sometimes, I'm not even sure he's aware of it! The other night, we had leftovers for dinner. No major crime, right? There were 2 different meals to choose from, not to mention sandwiches, etc. An hour or so after we ate, he was back in the kitchen eating again. I reminded him that we had just eaten and I'd just finished cleaning up the kitchen. He said, " Well, all we had was scraps. I'm still hungry." AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH! Did he say scraps??

3. A spider just crawled into my keyboard before I could get him. Do you think he's surviving the punching of the keys?

4. I HATE STRESS. Can I just leave it at that?

5. Mema is making her big move to assisted living this week. Talk about stress...I know it won't be easy for her. Or us.

6. Lance is feeling better--still coughing but on the mend. But, he's having a hard time with his size right now. He's been teased some (by friends even) and it really bothers him. I just hate that!

7. To lighten the mood--mostly mine, I'll share some funnies. These make me laugh out loud!








8. Hadley had a game-free weekend last weekend so she was able to attend a MS event at church called Disciple Now. She had a great time and is now working on an online guided Bible study and chat/forum as an extension of the weekend. Cool, huh?

9. We've had some beautiful weather the last couple of days. High 70's, low 80's and lots of blue skies. Looks like spring is really here! Today's a bit windy, but still pretty nice.

10. Tyler found a Bricklin on ebay and has decided it is totally the car for him... I don't even remember the cars, but they have doors that swing up like a Delorean. He even texted me about it during school today. It would be a fixer-upper/play car. Hmmmm.....

Ok. That'll do it for today! Have a great one!



1 comments:

ginny said...

you ARE a lazy blogger. when tyler's being a brat, let him fix dinner...and that is a stinkin' ugly car!

my heart breaks for lance. i just wish it would be clear to everyone (including him) how much his personality makes up for his size! someday...

i'm excited to see you all this weekend! sorry it's just me and not beej.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.