


Tuesday again? How can that be? Sure seems to roll around quickly, doesn't it? These pics are just for fun. I don't think they go with any of the posts... Sorry!
1. Lance's appt. went pretty well yesterday. Everything looked good--he had gained about 2 pounds, grown a little (he's 53 3/4" and 70.2 pounds), lung function looked pretty good-one area was down a bit, but he's coughing some and may need to start an antibiotic-tbd today), and we saw improvement in his bone density. He is still officially in the osteoporosis category, but has improved. His spine saw the least improvement, so the doc was quick to point out all the activities Lance shouldn't do. (That upset Lance of course.) We will continue the citracal for now. The doc said the process would be slow, but we are moving in the right direction. I guess we'll recheck in 6 months or so. Lance said something kind of profound yesterday. Once when the doc was out of the room, I reminded Lance of Dr. N's manner---to lay it all out there--no sugarcoating. He said, "Yeah. I don't like to hear it all but sometimes it's good to know what you're up against." Isn't he amazing?
2. It is WINDY here today. The kind that makes you feel gritty all over. Gross.
3. Hadley has a soccer game tonight. In the wind. Even grosser.
4. I'm going out with my girls tonight--Debra, Debbie and Jayme. Fun! (I'm leaving the game a bit early.) Back already. We had a wonderful time as always.
5. My dad is here again. We've gotten to see him a lot lately--almost seems like he LIVES here. Now there's an idea...
6. I'm plugging along with my projects... Hopefully, I can really make some headway this week and get these things finished. I am READY!
7. I'm having a hard time thinking of interesting tidbits to share. It's one of those SS/DW things. You know? Same stuff, different week! :)
8. I have my computer back--complete with BIG new hard drives. I haven't had time to get it all situated, but the old drive is still there with the new ones, just need to do some rearranging and backing up.
9. Lance has started feeling worse. He's coughing enough now to keep him awake. We started one antibiotic tonight and anticipate starting a second one tomorrow. That, however, is a whole 'nother story! Our lovely insurance is giving us fits about the second one. I'm supposed to hear more tomorrow. I really wish money grew on a Stewart household tree!
10. I finally finished listening to Double Cross and am now working on Jodi Picoult's new one---Change of Heart. I can't decide if I like it or not at this point. I'll let you know!
Ok... There's my update. Off to bed! Yay!

1 comments:
y'all cut down the stewart household tree! dummies.
i'll be in touch this week to see what's on tap for the weekend!
Post a Comment