Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Ten...er Eight on Tuesday

1. Bunko week= Hell week. Ay yi yi!! I have so much to do to get the house "bunko ready" and it's stressing me a bit. David gave the days before bunko that nickname long ago. Hmmm.

2. Hadley played vb last weekend. Their team did pretty well. It was a lot like the week before. They started out slow, but ended up strong. They won the silver bracket again, against older girls. Some 3-4 years older.

3. Lance spent the weekend with Poo and Jim. This is how he came home. He had a great time--I think they catered to his every whim. Yay for awesome aunts and uncles! **Anita saw him and freaked out a little. When Lance showed her the rings were fake, she kept asking if there were holes. Like she didn't believe him when he said no! Ha!
4. Mema's cat died. She's completely devastated. They were "roomies".

5. My projects are still hanging over my head. I guess they will be until I'm done.

6. Hadley got a surprise gift in the mail this week. Bj and Ginny sent her a new camera. She was thrilled, to say the least! Her old one wouldn't even power on and she missed playing with it. Plus, she really wanted sound with the video it takes, and the new one has that. Yay for more awesome aunts and uncles!

7. Tyler's group for physics class just finished the famous marble project. They have some fine-tuning to do, but it is basically ready. A few days before the deadline even!! I hope to get some pictures of it when they display them all at the school. It's a pretty major undertaking. I'm proud he worked so hard on it.

8. David got me again for April Fool's Day. You'd think I'd learn to expect it. I even thought about it last week. But somehow the day of, I never think of it and he gets me all over again. Some years, he's been really cruel. Like, "I just had a wreck. I think the car is totaled. " Or, " I got fired today." Or, when we completely depended on the landscape business for our livelihood, "Someone stole the truck and loaded trailer right off the street!" Or even, "I'm hurt. Meet me at the hospital." Mean, mean, mean. Today's was pretty minor, but I fell for it again. For bunko prizes, I'll give out movie tickets to go along with the theme. We get a pretty good discount by buying them through David's work. He called and said they were all out. Gone. Won't get them for Thursday. Mean. Just mean.

Ahhh. Only eight today. That's just how it's rolling right now. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you get extra credit for the stress but eight is still a pretty good overview of the week. try not to have a heart attack before bunko is done! love you!

The Ards said...

OK, I don't like that map thing you have. I mean, I already know that I am ALLLLL the way over here in the middle of the ocean SO far away from everyone in Texas, but your little map just confirmed it and made me feel even farther away!! :)
Trina

Jan said...

Sorry, Trina!! Not for long, though, right??? Summer is almost here!! :)



Followers

Powered by Blogger.