










Sorry I've been MIA lately... Just really busy! I'll try to give you the recap of the last couple of weeks, although nothing too exciting has happened. Just life.
1. Projects, projects, projects. Right now, I'm covered up with projects!! I'm madly working on the monstrosity known as the 5th grade video, programs for the Jr/Sr banquet at church, proofing 2 shoots, posters for the vb team--yes I brought that one on myself!, Bunko at MY house next week, changing some stuff on our computer, and probably something else... It feels like I'm overrun right now!
2. Easter was nice. We spent it at Anita's. She cooked a great meal for us and let the kids dye eggs at HER house. :) Not as big a deal since they're older, but still! The pictures for today's post are all from there. And, Tyler wants you all to know that we posed several of those pictures--just in case you thought he really hunted eggs. :)
3. Hadley played vb last weekend in Clovis. Her team was up against 14, 15 and 16 year olds. They actually did well and ended up winning the silver (aka: loser) bracket. All the girls were present and attitudes were somewhat improved. Yay!
4. She plays again this weekend--also against older girls. We'll see how they hold up.
5. The kids enjoyed their spring break. We did a lot of hanging out with friends. They like to stay up late and sleep in, so that's what they did. Poor David had to keep his regular schedule most of the week, though. I think we wore him out!
6. Gas is up to $3.25 $3.29 here. We may have to leave that Suburban in the garage permanently... Hard to believe a couple of years ago I freaked out when it started nearing $2.
7. Lance is devouring a book series by James Patterson. It's a youth series spin-off of one of his adult books about kids who can fly. The fourth one came out last week. We reserved it at the library and were the first to get it. It's sweet to see him loving it so much! I may have to pick them up one of these days and give 'em a try. Tyler read them, too, but I don't think he's loved them as much as Lance.
8. Remember the poster of Hadley I posted on my POTD blog? I had that one and one of Lance playing football against that really big boy printed up. They are pretty cool. Lance's is already hanging in his room--Hadley hasn't decided where to put hers yet. Neat!


9. Clyde II died. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the name.
10. Bunko next week will be themed "movie night". I printed up tickets as invitations and plan to use some cute popcorn boxes, etc. for snacks. I think it'll be fun. Of course, the prizes will be movie tickets! :)

Well, I'm sure I've left some super interesting tidbits out... Ha! Anyway, hope your week is going well.

1 comments:
Glad you're back... hope you don't burn out with all your projects!
love the pics (and yes, I did think that Tyler really hunted Easter eggs)
Post a Comment