
A while back, I received a coupon code for a "free" canvas that expired today. (Meaning they take one of my photographs and put it on a canvas, gallery wrapped, ready to hang on the wall. **An $84 value! So, I've tried several times to get the picture. First time out, David and I didn't even make it into the shots because we were so frustrated with our bratty kids. Second time out, I tried to use my new remote and forgot that it refocuses each time, so none of the pics were focused properly. Third time out---today---I gave up and am going with this one. What do you think?
We spent a good part of the day over at Anita's having our final Christmas celebration. I know, I know. It's FEBRUARY! But, this was the first time David's sister and her husband could make it over. So, as soon as I got home tonight, I went to work trying to get the picture ready and the canvas ordered... I finished about 4 minutes til midnight. Guess what?? The coupon code didn't work. :( I sent an email in the hopes they'll have pity on me and let me order anyway... I'm so excited to try this. I don't know if I ever would any other way---it would be an expensive mistake if I wasn't happy with it. So, y'all cross your fingers that I get to give this a try!
*ETA: I plan to get it in 14x20 if it works out. Not really sure where I'll put it. Some empty wall somewhere... :)

2 comments:
i LIKE it! hope the coupon works...how big will it be? where will you put it?
It's a great picture! Course I want a copy... :-)
Post a Comment