Saw "ten on tuesday" on some other blog and thought it was a good idea. No pics to post today, so you just get my 10 things. 10 really random things!
1. Talked to the canvas people... And they are still giving me the discount! Yay! :) It'll probably be here in about a week to ten days. I can't wait to see it!
2. Lance is a little sick. He started coughing on the weekend. Started an antibiotic yesterday. Sounded really harsh last night, stayed home today to rest and do extra treatments. Beginning to sound a little better---not to mention better rested. He slept until almost eleven this a.m.!!
3. Middle school basketball ends this week. Last game tomorrow, city tournament on Thursday and Saturday. Next comes track and field. Hadley's never done track before, but as fast as she is, I imagine it will be a successful season for her. She's kind of excited to try something new!
4. One of the newborns I photographed wants pics at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months and a storyboard with one from each. That's 4 more shoots just from them! :)
5. Tyler got his mini-fridge up and running finally yesterday. He LOVES it and thinks we picked out a really cool one. At least we did something right! Hmmmm. Where's that "tongue-sticking-out smiley" when you need it!
6. It is COOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD today. And it's TACO TUESDAY at Rosa's. :)
7. Lance has decided he wants to play the saxophone in the band next year.
8. Hmmmm..... I've stalled at #8. Did I mention it's COLD today? Brrrrrrr..... Came back to this one. I can't let that be number 8....I think that would be cheating! Let's see--Oh. Can't believe I didn't think of it right off. I heard from my friend Jayme (Horne) Bandy today. They have decided to discontinue chemo and start hospice for her mom. The cancer is in her liver and there isn't a chemo that will help. She is having lots of fluid build-up in her abdomen and they have to drain it pretty often. I'm just so sad for all of them. The rest of this list is pretty petty in comparison...
9. I just finished listening to A Thousand Splendid Suns on my iPod. It wasn't as good as The Kite Runner, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
10. Went to the Johnston's for the Super Bowl... The boys enjoyed seeing the game on a HUGE screen from the comfort of leather recliners in the theater room, while the girls had a nice visit in the living room and kitchen-right by the food, of course! :) When we found out we were headed over there for the game, Lance started mentally choosing his seat and was ready to lay claim the minute we got there. Funny kid!
Ok. So there's the good, bad and ugly from this week. Hope you're having a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(74)
-
▼
February
(12)
- ten on tuesday... man! tuesday rolls around fast!
- Meet our newest pets
- The contest is ON again....
- Ten on Tuesday
- He is sooooooooo grounded
- We didn't win. :(
- ten on tuesday
- It's contest time!
- Tyler went to the store the other day to stock his...
- Gambler's Anonymous?
- Ten on Tuesday
- Quest for the Perfect Family Picture... Does it ev...
-
▼
February
(12)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
i just finished a thousand splendid suns yesterday! i didn't bawl and bawl reading it, like i did the kite runner :)
Yeah... It had some very touching parts, but I didn't cry over this one either...
I thought it was a good book----a peek into a completely different world. But, people are people. It's kinda thought provoking!
i listened to ....suns and thought it was a really good book, sad but made me see things in a different light. everyone says kite runner is better but i haven't read/listened to it yet.
i am sorry to hear about pat horne/henson. bless her heart, she's been fighting a brave fight. i really feel for the girls too. we'll send her a card. as far as you know, is she still living with vera?
i liked your 10 things - good peek into your life.
Post a Comment