Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(74)
-
▼
February
(12)
- ten on tuesday... man! tuesday rolls around fast!
- Meet our newest pets
- The contest is ON again....
- Ten on Tuesday
- He is sooooooooo grounded
- We didn't win. :(
- ten on tuesday
- It's contest time!
- Tyler went to the store the other day to stock his...
- Gambler's Anonymous?
- Ten on Tuesday
- Quest for the Perfect Family Picture... Does it ev...
-
▼
February
(12)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

5 comments:
the newspaper or the necklace?
newspaper... The necklace finalists won't be announced til tomorrow.
I totally thought we'd get SOMETHING from the paper, cuz I thought ours was really good. Must think too highly of my own work. Ha!
I thought your pic was the most romantic one there... I really did. And since it was probably connected to Valentines Day, I thought you'd win for sure! Sorry! We tried... I did think that the soldier with wife & baby would probably get lots of votes and be in the top... which one won?
Yeah, the soldier/baby one won first place. It should have. Truly emotional! But, the votes/clicks only got you to the top ten, where the staff was to choose the winners. They picked FIVE and ours wasn't one of them. So sad... :( They chose the one in front of disney, the four wheelers, the sunflare kiss, and the one where he squished her face. You can see them at spotted if you're interested.
ok, the soldier & baby - but the others? not nearly as good as yours...and i'm very objective...
Post a Comment