


Yes, we've been busy! Sorry, though, nothing too exciting. Today, Hadley played basketball for school--and won. The girl she's guarding here was their "star" but Hadley had her handled. Love how she is soooo fast and can guard so well. Lance has flag duty this week. So far, the wind has made it a challenging job. I think he does this for about 2 or 3 weeks. Fun! So, that's what I've been taking pics of...
Oh, and notice the beautiful blue sky in the flag pics?? About 30 minutes after I took those, the sky was clouded over--they say we might get snow. We'll see, I guess!

1 comments:
sorry, haven't been commenting but that doesn't mean we haven't been enjoying the pics... keep em coming. we love seeing the kids in their activities. it gives us a chance to be at least spectators in their lives since we can't be active participants all the time. the blog has helped keep us up with them a little!
Post a Comment