Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Tyler went to the store the other day to stock his fridge. Cute, huh?? I was actually impressed with his choices---green tea, bananas, clementines, yogurt, low calorie snacks and some other canned drinks. :) He swiped the water from our stash.

Hadley finished up bball today. They lost in the semi finals to Sam Houston. Houston went on to beat Crockett in the finals for the championship. Hadley's game was ROUGH. I was afraid someone was really gonna get hurt. Thankfully it ended without any major casualties.

Otherwise, not a lot going on. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good boy! it is cute to see the little fridge in his room! neat idea...



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.