Just a glimpse of our new setup... We finally have a computer up and running at our new desk in our bedroom. I'm lovin' it!! David has griped forever about the chair (kitchen table chair) that we use at the other computer. I kept telling him it was fine.... Well, now we have this big, comfy chair and an ergonomic keyboard and a super-cool monitor for our room. I don't ever want to sit at the other computer again!! Shoulda listened to him sooner! Ha! Bj made fun of me for not having the new desk all set up when they were here this weekend, so I actually worked on it a bit today. What he doesn't understand is that I want it to be perfect---meaning I can't start on it until I'm sure I'll get it right. Perfectionism rearing its ugly head... (I'm actually not as bad as I used to be, but every now and then. Oh well.) It's gonna be so cool to have an area to scrapbook in. I still struggle with the ergonomic keyboard--I've developed bad habits and it's even more evident with it.Not a lot new to share today. We loved the visit over the weekend. So nice to see everyone!
Most of you know that my friend Julie died over the weekend. Her services were yesterday. It's all so bizarre. I just can't believe she's gone. Thank you for your prayers for her and her daughter. I'm certain Audrey will continue to need them for a long time to come...
Lance is doing his final homebound lesson today--meaning all those absences will officially go away! Yay! His teacher has been really wonderful about it all. Hadley started basketball tryouts today. I don't think she'll have any problem making the team, so it's nice to relax a little about it all. Ty has his last regular season football game on Thursday. I think we're glad it's about over...
So there ya have it. An update! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment