Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

This one's for you Ginny...



ETA: I added the watermarks just in case... Hopefully that will protect these pics from showing up elsewhere on the 'net...


Well... I've really struggled with some of my last shoots. My exposure has been the major problem--resulting in grainy, less than spectacular pictures. Because they've been so underwhelming, I haven't asked for model releases from any of the families lately. So, I'm posting these three without permission. Hopefully, it wont' be a big deal, especially since this is just the 'ole family blog... I really love the newborn one. He was such a beautiful baby. Anyway, Ginny's been asking to see some stuff, so here it is! (These are some of my faves, btw.)

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.