
Tyler has officially finished football and started wrestling. I think he hoped he could pick up where he left off a few years ago and possibly letter this year. Not sure that's going to happen--he is pretty far behind. Anyway, he has a meet tomorrow. I'll try to get pics and post some for you to see.
Hadley has endured basketball tryouts this week. Gotta love those 6:30 a.m. tryouts! Ha! Anyway, they had cuts and of course, she made it. Not sure if they'll cut twice like they did for vball, but I'm sure she'll make the team regardless. She wasn't even excited or anything when she came out. She was all, "Yeah. I made it. So?" I think she's feeling pretty confident about the whole thing, which is great! She and David made it to Dallas an hour or two ago for the last soccer tournament of the season. They get to play at Pizza Hut Park--a really cool complex that hosts some great events--even professional soccer. David is supposed to be taking pics so I can see what it's all about. I've heard it's a really cool place.
Lance is coughing again. Ugh! He started with a stuffy nose earlier in the week, began coughing a bit yesterday and a lot today. I called the doc and we started an antibiotic. I sure hope it's enough this time!! When we went to the "meet the players" night for wrestling, we got him a black AHS beanie. It's hardly left his head since. Tonight, I was trying to practice with my external flash----very HARD to get right---and I took this pic while he ate his McD's. He struck a gangsta' pose for me. Notice the beggar in the foreground... :)

1 comments:
when do we get to see pix from your latest shoots?
Post a Comment