Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Much to be thankful for....



















Well, if you want narrative to go with some of these pics, head on over to
Ginny's blog. She summed it Saturday up pretty well... We spent Thanksgiving day over at
Anita's and then Saturday at Jen and Jim's. It was almost like a vacation for me to only have to prepare food--no packing and no cleaning. Whooo-hoooo!

I noticed that the color on these pix is all over the place. Sorry. I did a few minor adjustments, but evidently not enough. Anyway, we are very blessed and wanted to share a peek at our weekend. Hope yours was wonderful as well!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.