Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Trip to OKC

What can I say? It's just a funny picture!



Grandma acted just like a teen-aged girl. She talked on the phone all weekend. Couldn't pry her away! :)




Taken by Hadley. Definitely better than a couple of the others she took of me, so I'll post the best one, even though I don't like it!



And, if she wasn't talking on the phone, she was making us eat at Whataburger.

We really had a good time--other than the fact that Hadley's soccer team stunk up the fields and lost every game and the Grandma decided to get sick. It was really nice to stay with her---hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon with better results! Love you Grandma!

1 comments:

ginny said...

aw, real cute pix of the grandma!

also nice to see your face in a pix, that never happens!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.