Tyler is on a float trip with the youth group--he's been gone since early Tuesday morning. He should be home tomorrow night. They were floating the Guadalupe River and doing Schlitterbahn. I'm sure he's having a blast! They were camping 2 nights--TENTS!- and staying in a hotel 1 night. Don't you wish you were a kid again?? Ha!
BTW... What do you think of the new look for my blog? I actually love it! I had fun taking that pic for my header--it came from my junk drawer! I have this drawer that I keep odds and ends that I don't want to throw out for whatever reason. The magnifying glass I used in college geology (a class David and I had together) is there, a keychain from my volvo, a dragon figurine given to me when I got my first teaching job (that was our mascot), an oldie but goodie family pic, suitcase keys, a hard rock pin, old dog tags, the burt's bees WHITE lip balm--that's why it's in the drawer!... just fun stuff. I liked how it turned out so much that I'm planning to use it for my POTD. If you check that one, you'll see it for tomorrow! Have a great evening....



0 comments:
Post a Comment