









"I saw some people driving almost that fast when I was coming back from my buy in SF yesterday. Whew!" IS THAT IT???? You're not gonna say anything else?? What do we have to do to get a rise out of you people... Sheesh!
No, we were not driving that fast. Our speedometer wasn't working. Again. On that piece of junk suburban. That we pay a fortune to drive. At that time, it showed us going between 30-40 when we were sitting still. Most of the time, it messes up the other way and shows us going 0 when we're traveling about 30-40 mph. Makes driving fun.
These are some other pics I wanted to share. The first is Hadley and one of her awesome kicks. She really has some power in those legs...
Notice the next one... David was holding our place in line while we looked around and took some pics. H & L were looking in the moat and I took this one. Didn't notice the "bonus" until I loaded them onto the computer. David looks nice holding a purse, eh?? :)
The next one is in the huge foyer area inside the castle. There were several gift counters, two bars, a small museum, etc. Then, we have Lance getting "knighted"--love the look on his face!! Worth every penny of the $20 it cost. Every penny.
The next 2 shots are looking down our table. The flags were in our mugs and we used them to wave and cheer for our knight. (The red and yellow knight.) He ended up being the hero of the day! **ETA: Hadley wanted me to say that we all thought our knight was a loser because he didn't do well in any of the competitions. He really only came back in the end to save the day...Ha!
No silverware here. We ate everything with our hands. Lance kept burping out loud--I think he thought bad manners were called for... Fortunately it was extremely loud in there and I think I'm the only one who heard. LOL! We saw lots of hand-to-hand "combat" and some jousting. It was pretty cool. Lance, especially, loved it. Afterward, he got a sword and had all of the knights autograph it. Here he is with our knight.
All in all, it was a nice trip. David and I were both exhausted going into it, but we were still able to enjoy the fun. Great to be home, though... I wish Tyler had been with us. I know he would have been bored stiff during the soccer tournament, but I think he would have enjoyed Medieval Times. Maybe next time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment