Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Speed and Curls....





I'll have more pics to share from this weekend, but I thought I'd share these for now.

Do you think David was in a hurry to get home today??? We made it home from Fort Worth in record time. Hmmmm...

Lance was looking down at the moat at Medieval Times last night and I noticed just how curly the back of his hair was getting... Crazy! Dad--have you noticed his new favorite hat? It's the one you got him in Seattle. Lately, he wears it all the time!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home with a good report. I saw some people driving almost that fast when I was coming back from my buy in SF yesterday. Whew! Glad Lance likes the hat.

Papa



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.