Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

2nd Place!!!





Had to brag on Lance a bit... He was in a UIL competition last week doing oral reading. He read two really cute poems for it. I got to watch. He was fantastic! Anyway, he was competing against 15-20 other fourth graders and made it to the final six. They competed again, but we didn't find out the results until this week. He got second!! This is the medal he won. We are very proud. He was full of great expression and was just wonderful. We played a bit on the trampoline to get the top pic--I wish you could see all of him, but I had the wrong lens on for that... Anyway, it was fun. Yay Lance!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.