Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Magnificent Mustang of the Year!




Hadley's school had an awards ceremony for the sixth grade today. She was awarded "Magnificent Mustang of the Year"!! Each six weeks they choose a boy and a girl who exhibit leadership and other desirable qualities to be "magnificent mustang" and then from those students, they choose a boy and a girl to be mustang of the year. Yay Hadley!! They gave her a plaque for that award. We received a letter in the mail saying she would get an award, but had no idea which one. It was to be kept a secret from her, too. And, she got a certificate for A honor roll. Whooo-hoooo!

On the other hand, when she found out that David and I were attending the ceremony, she said,"You're not gonna sit with me, are you?"!!!! I guess we are officially her LFP-least favorite people! Ha! I know, I know, Mom--this is payback and completely deserved...

***ETA the top pic. The plaque has her name engraved on it even! Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations to Hadley! We are so proud of her!! And, yes, I feel a little gratified that you are experiencing a little of what you dealt me :-0 but you'll both survive the teenage years... we did.
In response to your getting a rise out of us, we had considerably more to think and say that we wrote, but we were trying to control ourselves. I kept thinking, 'well, David promised me years ago that he was a good driver.' Love you all,
Mom & Dad xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Wow, too. Yes, this is called paying for your raising. But, what goes round, comes round. I remember the day, I think you were a senior in HS and something I had predicted actually happened and you said "Dad, you were RIGHT!" Glad to hear all the good news this week. love you

Dad



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.