Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Sum-sum-summertime...








Summer is finally here. Can you believe it??This year literally flew by. Tyler was actually through with school yesterday. So, here you see him in his swim trunks--a little sunburned from yesterday-- because he was going to check out the pool with H &L. He actually let me take a pic, can you believe it?? The middle pic is of Hadley also in our front yard. I didn't catch her as she came out from school because she went to lunch with friends. I took the picture of Lance as he walked across the crosswalk to the car when school let out for the last time this year. Notice the swim trunks and towel? He dressed for the pool instead of school! (I knew he wore the trunks, of course, but the towel, hat and sunglasses were tucked away in the backpack. Little sneak!) It officially opens today and he and Hadley are already there enjoying it. The weather isn't really cooperating--it's very cloudy and a little cool, but he wanted to go anyway. What a kid!

I also thought I'd share the sweet note from Lance's teacher on his report card today. You should be able to read it by clicking on the pic to enlarge, but if you can't let me know and I can translate. And, he won lots of awards this year--spelling bee contestant(was an alternate), outstanding science student for 4d!!, top math league contest!!, caught being good award, super knight--for behavior all year,presidential excellence award--for straight A's all year and high TAKS scores, and UIL participant. Cool, huh?? The outstanding science student means he had the highest average for science in his class. The math league award is a contest in which the students are given VERY DIFFICULT math questions (the teacher stressed that) and given a time limit to do them. Lance and another boy in his class received top honors--I believe it is ranked using a national scale. Those are really awesome awards...(And, he only missed the commended attendance award by one day--he only missed 4 days this year!!)

David and I were just talking the other day about how blessed we are. Really blessed. Our kids are SO good and SO smart. Happy Friday!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.