Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Homecoming Festivities

 

The homecoming parade that usually takes place the night before the big game was rescheduled because of rain.  I’ll post pics of it later!

IMG_6622 copy

This is the homecoming garter I made. I thought it turned out ok. Ryan didn’t complain, at least! ;)

 IMG_6633 copy

Phillip and Madelyn

 IMG_6635 copy

Alli and Eastland

 IMG_6639 copy

Hadley and Ryan—her mum was so cute! It had leopard print ribbon! Loved it!

 IMG_6641 copy

Derek and Kennedi

 IMG_6645 copy

Gena and Emilio

 IMG_6652a copy

The whole group! They came over before the game and we fed them sliders, hamburgers and hotdogs. Alli brought brownies for dessert. They were a little quiet at first, but seemed to have a good time. Alli’s parents helped us drive them to the game, where the kids ditched us as fast as they could. Ha! After the game, we took them to Alli’s house to hang out and have fun. Lots of good memories made that night!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

You did a great job on the garter! That is a good-looking bunch of kids! Nice friends. Fun!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.