Our friends, Chris and Jayme, had a costume party tonight. It sounded like so much fun until I tried to figure out what we would wear! I’m a total cheapskate when it comes to spending money on stuff like that, so I went shopping at home. I wasn’t sure I could wear Hadley’s soccer uniform, but it turns out I can! :)
Lance went as a hunter using his camo stuff that he actually hunts in. David, however, went a little crazier than we did. Notice the naked upper lip??? He came up with the idea to wear his Cowboy’s polo, shave off the ‘stache and paint his hair gray. In case anyone missed the fact that he was Wade Phillips, he wore a little sign that said “Save the Cowboys. Fire me!”
Nothing fancy, but it worked! Jayme fixed all sorts of fun Halloween-y snacks and they played fun music. It was a great time with friends! Of course, we missed having Hadley and Tyler with us, but they had other plans…

1 comments:
What fun! I didn't recognize David for just a second!
Post a Comment