Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Visit with Grandma and Jean

IMG_6855 copy

Justice is such a cutie!!

 IMG_6863 copy

Grandma and Jean

 IMG_6869 copy The handy-dandy ramp that Jean, Dad, Robert and Danny built!

I made a super quick trip to visit Grandma and Jean on the first weekend of October. It was so nice to see them--Grandma had me worried after her most recent fall. Even though it had to be quick, I really wanted to see for myself she was ok! 

The weather was gorgeous—cool and crisp in the morning and warming up just the right amount for the afternoon.  It was a nice visit!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.