Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Homecoming Parade

The homecoming parade finally took place two weeks after homecoming, but it was fun anyway!
IMG_6788 copy
Hadley and some of the soccer girls getting ready for the parade.

IMG_6809 copy
This year’s parade marshal—Emery Williams. She was just a month or two old when they found out she had cancer. She’s been fighting it since early in 2010. Both of her parents are teachers at the high school. Mr. Williams was Tyler’s economics teacher and one of his favorites. It was nice to see them out and about—they’ve been on our prayer lists for so long!

IMG_6815 copy
The coolest car there that night… don’t know what it is, but I liked it!

IMG_6812 copy And next year, Lance will get to march with them!

IMG_6823 copy
Some of our cross-country bffs. 

IMG_6828 copy
The girls soccer float. This year, Hadley got to ride on it instead of walking behind! No longer a lowly freshman… IMG_6841 copy IMG_6847 copy
The veterans float always gets to me. I’m so grateful for the sacrifices these men and their families made!

IMG_6853 copy And that’s it for this year!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.