
I'm sorry for the lack of posts for September... It's been a very busy month! I'll share this picture for now---and promise more to come. Think I'll make this a Ten on Tuesday post.
1.We had a mini flood under our kitchen sink this morning. Found it at 6:00 a.m. when I went into the kitchen to get stuff for Lance's treatment. Not a nice way to start the day. After lots of blood, sweat and tears, we have a new faucet---and hopefully NO LEAKS! Now to dry everything out.
2. I am now a parent of THREE teenagers. THREE. TEENAGERS.
3. This is homecoming week--Hadley does not have a "date" so I don't have to make a garter!! :)
4. Lance had a bone density scan yesterday. We're hoping for enough improvement to get him out of the osteoporosis category. More when I know it.
5. Hadley had an ortho appt. yesterday and got that awful appliance OFF her mouth! On a sadder note, she asked when she might get her braces off and they said next May. :(
6. Mom has to have yet another endoscopy tomorrow... Sorry, Mom! I know it's not fun!
7. My sister has a BIG birthday coming up this week. A BIG one. :)
8. My brother's friend, Zac, got awesome news today and is now cancer free! Praise God!
9. After attending two school open houses in the last week, David and I are equally glad that we don't have to sit through classes like that any more. Bueller?
10. Tyler has a school assignment he's actually excited about. And he shared it with me via text!
Wow. That was easy to get ten things---I really am behind here! Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:
Post a Comment