Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Homecoming Parade




The annual homecoming parade was last Thursday. It's always a good time for us all. Last year, Tyler got to ride the Varsity football float for the first and only time. I guess the size of the football teams keeps everyone from participating.

However, Hadley got to be in it this year as a freshman for the soccer team. I was so excited for her when she was talking about preparing the float and making t-shirts---all the fun stuff! Then, I found out that the freshmen didn't get to ride the float. They got to walk behind it. No doubt about it---she's back on the bottom of the food chain! She had a great time, though, and the weather made it a perfect fall evening. The parade ended with a huge pep rally in the school parking lot. What a great night!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.