Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

The birthday boy


The Chamber of Commerce cook-off usually falls right around Lance's birthday. This year, media day for the cook-off was 09/09/09---his lucky day. He really wanted to miss a little school to go out there early and we finally decided it was ok. (He even bargained that he would never act like a butthead (his word) if we let him out early! I'm holding him to that--these teenage years seem to bring that out in 'em!)

He got to help his dad cook and enjoyed running around checking out the other booths. He loved it, of course. His favorite booth had grilled corn on the cob that was dipped in butter. I'm pretty sure he visited them several times. Hadley and I went out after school to browse the booths and eat some good food. It was a really great day!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.