
Ahh the joys of honors classes... This year, Lance had two assigned books---The Giver and a choice of 1 of 6 or so other books. He chose Summer of the Monkeys for his second book. Hadley was not given a choice. She had to read Life of Pi and Genesis and Matthew from the KJV of the Bible.
Last year, Lance finished his summer reading before school even let out for the year. When it came time to take the test at the beginning of the next year, he didn't remember too much. So, he decided to wait til closer to the start of the year to read. Good idea, I said! :)
Tyler actually has a summer book to read, too. They gave it to him at orientation and I don't think he's even cracked it open... I tried to say something about it and David informed me that it is now up to him to get it done. Guess I won't get an ugly email if my son hasn't done his homework--they'll just fail him. And you know what that means. AC Badgers all the way! Maybe that'll pull more weight than a scolding from his mommy. Time will tell...

0 comments:
Post a Comment