Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Blowin' a new horn


Today, we went to the music store to buy Lance a new trumpet. Last year, we were lucky enough to borrow one from a friend. Since he's going to continue playing, we decided it was time to buy him his own. The store was a popular place to be today, filled with kids and parents preparing for the upcoming school year.

The new trumpet is shiny and pretty. And expensive. I think I need to go into the instrument business! :) Actually, while the instrument itself is expensive, they make it as painless as possible to afford one. The store offers all sorts of options---and they'll take it off your hands if your kiddo changes his mind. But, I've decided if playing trumpet boosts Lance's lung function as much as I think it did last year, he will play FOREVER.

Lance is pretty excited about his new toy---it's much improved over last year's model. And it's all his. I think he deserves it!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

I second that!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.