Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Family pics



I conned the kids into taking some family pics last night. It's usually a MAJOR pain, but they actually cooperated this time. We got some great poses and looks, but I blew the focus in quite a few. :( It's hit or miss doing it remotely, and last night had more misses than hits. We did get at least one that I really liked that's also worth printing. Yay! (these aren't the ones--just thought they were fun!) One of these days, I may have to break down and hire someone else to do the work. Nah... probably won't happen. I'm way too cheap!

Right now, I'm taking a break from the packing, etc. as we leave to take Ty to Tech tomorrow. Say a prayer for us---I need to keep my sanity!

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

great pics, all of 'em! wow, it's a big week for your bunch! milestones...
love you all & love the family you have



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.