








Here is a sampling of the snapshots I took at Dixie's funeral. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post them.
If you want copies of these, I have set up a trial account--good for two weeks--with a company that will host the photos and allow you to download the full sized images. You can also order prints through them. Since this is all new, I don't know much about that option. (It doesn't benefit me in any way for you to order prints, so please don't feel obligated to order!!) The company doing the prints should be a good one, so if you want to use them, feel free if that's easier for you. If it were me, I would probably just download the full sized images and print the way I normally print my own digitals.
To get to the site, go to janicestewart.zenfolio.com. Click the Fortenberry gallery, then enter the password "dixie". Click on any shot you'd like to see larger. From that larger view, you can right click and choose "download original" and a save box should open up on your screen for you to save to your computer.
I hope this makes it easy to share photos--please let me know if it doesn't work for you! According to a message on zenfolio, they will have site maintenance late tonight into early morning tomorrow. If you can't access it during that time, try again later.
Let me know what you think--I'm considering opening a permanent account with them so I'd love to hear your feedback before I do that. Love you all!

0 comments:
Post a Comment