
Yesterday, we got to see if Hadley's new volleyball team really is ALL THAT. Guess what? THEY ARE! We played a one day, local tournament and won the whole thing. No losses all day! I didn't get to watch everything--only the championship game, but I was pretty impressed with what I saw. Don't get me wrong---they made plenty of mistakes, but you sure could see the potential out there. A few of the girls are either hot or cold, so that may give us some trouble down the road. Hadley is pretty consistent--not flashy or anything, but very solid. She was VERY excited for that win. It was especially sweet because we played the championship game against some fellow school mates. Neener, neener! :)I love volleyball and really enjoyed seeing a higher level of play from these girls. It's amazing what 7th graders can do these days. When I was a 7th grader, we were learning to play volleyball for the first time. It definitely didn't look anything like what I saw yesterday... that's for sure!
Anyway, just wanted to share these pictures with you. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 comments:
Post a Comment