Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Dear friends...





Yeah... I softened the heck out of these pics trying to appear a little younger... No wonder I prefer being BEHIND the lens instead of in front of it! Yikes!

Anyway, this is me and my dear friend, Jennifer. We met way back in those newlywed days... We hit it off right away and she has remained one of my best friends for all these years. They moved away about 17 and a half years ago. Now y'all know from experience! how bad I am about keeping in touch with anyone outside the city limits... She doesn't care and loves me anyway! :)

Her sweet kids decided to give her a trip to visit me for her 40th birthday. We chose this past weekend. While we didn't do anything exciting, it was just so nice to be together. We dragged her to a soccer game, football banquet, church and life group. We went to see a movie, went to the mall, got brave and had one of those aqua massages--you know, the ones in the MIDDLE of the mall where everyone can walk by and see you!, ate out a lot and did lots of talking. It was great to spend time with her--I hope she went away more relaxed than she came... (Not sure because she DID have to sleep in a lime green room. Ha!)

Hope you are all having a great week!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.