Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Happy New Year everyone!


I posted this pic on my POTD blog, so for those that check it--sorry for the duplication! (You should take a peek at the pic for the last day of the year. The kids are just too funny! Well, it's funny now, but it wasn't funny when I was trying to get a shot. Ha!) Gonna give POTD a try again this year. I'm sure I won't have a post EVERY day, but hopefully often enough. I hope this year is a wonderful year for all!!

**This is sparkling grape juice in plastic cups... Just in case you were wonderin'...

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.