
So what do you think? You know, it's never quite how you picture it in your head.
**edited to add: We just got word that one of Hadley's soccer teammates' father passed away tonight. He was the one who needed a liver transplant. His own liver just wouldn't sustain him long enough to get a new one. His daughter,Megan, is one of Hadley's best friends from the team. They are a super nice family. We carpool with them occasionally on soccer trips. Just so hard to believe...

3 comments:
i think they're cute. i LOVE the one of hadley on your photo a day blog! so pretty, SO grown-up looking.
that's really sad news about megan's dad...we'll be thinking about them a lot.
Hmmm. Well, I am printing a few from this weekend to see if I like them in frames or not. I have all these EMPTY frames and no pics. And, I love taking pics--the kids just don't love having them done! LOL We'll see how they turn out. I like that one of Hadley, too. If you'd like a copy, I'll send ya one.
Thanks for the comments about Megan's dad. Really sad. He was only 43, I think. 3 little girls at home.
we'd like a copy, too! i told dad that she looked like a model - way too grown up, if you ask me!! she's so pretty.
we're sorry too to hear about megan's dad. how sad...
Post a Comment