Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Family Times at the Golden Corral

Sounds like a bad western, huh? Had some fun family times this weekend. Grandma and Jean were here for the weekend, so we got to visit with them some. Today, we got to see Eva (Grandma's sister), Huck, Lisha and Cid (2 of their kids). Eva had a high school reunion to attend in Happy, which is why they were in town from AZ. We ate together at Golden Corral and visited for about 3 hours. It was a lot of fun---always nice to see family! David and Hadley missed out-she played soccer in Lubbock this weekend. Hopefully, she'll have some time with Grandma next weekend since we are planning to stay with her while we're in OKC. I didn't take many pictures---it always seems harder when I'm in the middle of it all. Need to work on that! I never get as many as I want... Anyway, enjoy these.




3 comments:

ginny said...

WOW! 3 hours at golden corral?? sorry we missed that...ok, not really.

i'd also like to point out to the www that it was y'alls 2nd time there this week :)

Jan said...

yeah... we better be careful. people are gonna think we actually like the place!! LOL!

And, really, other than the fact that I felt bad for taking up a table for that long, the visit was really nice. wish you coulda been there!

Bob & Rita said...

Looks like a good time... wish we could have been there. Didn't realize E&H's girls (2 of them anyway) would be there.



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.