Meant to mention in the earlier post... I have a good friend--Julie Sutterfield, who desperately needs your prayers. She's a single mom, with sole custody of her 5th grade daughter, who just found out she has an inoperable brain tumor, stage IV cancer. They haven't offered much hope--they may not be able to do anything at all. Even in the 2 or so weeks since she found out, she has developed many new symptoms and isn't doing well at all. She's wobbly, nauseous, and losing her short term memory. I don't think she's told her daughter many details yet, so I'm letting you know just in case. It breaks my heart--Julie has had so much tragedy in her life and is such a sweet person in spite of it all. Anyway, if you will, please pray for her and Audrey and add her to your church prayer lists. She desperately needs them! Her site is HERE if you're interested in seeing pics (one of them has already appeared on this blog--she was one of the KISS bunko girls)--or more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment