Sounds like
the pits fun, right??? :) Yep. Hadley turned 13 yesterday. I didn't get any pictures of the actual day, but I took one today with her wearing her birthday present. When she came home from camp this summer, she told us of a blue haven necklace/charm she was dying for but didn't have enough money in her trading post account. So, when Tyler went a week later, we sent money with him to buy it and have been saving it for her birthday. She was very surprised and happy... It didn't come with a chain, so we just got back from James Avery where we picked one out. I think it looks great on her.


Also, thought you'd enjoy this snap of Lance doing his crossguard duty... on crazy hat day! Doesn't he look awesome???
2 comments:
very fun! i've been waiting for a new post from you...
i'm liking hadley's bangs...not too sure about lance's orange hair, but he (once again) looks just like beej in his camo shorts!
i think our card was probably late for h, but tell her we love her!
the bangs are ok, imo. They were supposed to be a little longer and not so much hair, but whatdya do after the fact??? :) She likes them and that's the most important thing.
Yeah, Lance definitely looks like beej. Mom said the other day that he looks like me, too. Hmmm. Maybe.
Haven't gotten the card yet--maybe today?? I'm sure she'll love it...
Post a Comment