Today, we had his party. He chose a paintball party. He invited 8 boys--only one couldn't come. I think everyone had a great time---even Hadley! She was a little hesitant because she thought it would hurt. I told her it couldn't hurt more than playing soccer. Sure enough--she loved it, too. Lance has been sick, really coughing a lot. We encouraged postponing the party a couple of weeks, but he was determined to do it today. He made it through ok. The weather turned out perfect for paintball---cloudy and cool. I don't think it made it past 70 degrees! With the way they bundle up for protection, cooler weather is much nicer. He made a killing in cash---said he's saving for a go-cart. We'll see. Anyway, here are a few pics. (I only got a few 'action' shots because most of the fields aren't visible from the main building and you have to wear a mask to go beyond a certain point.) ****ETA: Lance saw these pictures and said, "Hmm. I look like a bright orange target!" Ha! didn't think of that when he chose that sweatshirt... BTW. Does anyone recognize that sweatshirt? It used to be BJ's...






0 comments:
Post a Comment