Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Lance still had trouble sleeping all through the night last night, but it was a little better maybe. We are on a 12,6 schedule and the meds last an hour. We're doing treatment during that time as well. That means there are about 5 uninterrupted hours between stuff. He got up this morning for a bit and laid back down in the chair---and slept until just a few minutes ago. Of course, now it's time for the next round! I hope he can continue to try and catch up on his sleep! Lance is assured that Max missed him and here's the proof. Cute, huh? Still very glad to be home....

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.