Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Look Ma! No oxygen!



Free at Last!!


Home. Yay!!! Everyone's happy. Check out that small little ball next to Lance. That's his IV medicine----we hook it up and it just goes in.... No pump. No pole. It fits in his pocket, so he can do whatever during it. Neat, huh??? Gotta love technology!

2 comments:

ginny said...

so glad you're all home! seeing his eclipse makes me miss the pharmacy...they are SO nice for home iv therapy!

Jan said...

yeah... love that little ball! last time we did home iv's-- a LONG time ago--we had to use a portable pump. Still better than a pole, etc, but not as nice as this!

Glad to be home!



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.