I. am. in. love.
Found me some new earphones for my ipod. They are awesome! I toyed with the idea of something like these, but hated to pay that much money for something I was unsure I would like. Well, found some on ebay for $12 (including shipping) and decided to take a shot---they're great! They stay in my ears---really well, and they block out so much outside noise that it's like wearing earplugs, too. Wow! Too cool.... So for all you people with weird-shaped ears like mine that can't wear regular ipod earphones, you might give these a try! Really, really love 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(101)
-
▼
September
(13)
- No Mo
- Feeling good enough to play swords with a friend.....
- Here's a pic of Hadley as she was leaving for the ...
- Lance still had trouble sleeping all through the n...
- ...
- It's Nana the Clown!He put this on his toe AFTER N...
- Boy have things gone downhill since the last post....
- My Baby is Eleven!!!!!
- First Middle School Volleyball Game
- Flag duty
- I. am. in. love.
- He may be growing up, but
- I just found out something really sad... Anyone re...
-
▼
September
(13)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
what kind are they?
Griffin EarThumps... Click on the link in the paragraph-- first "earphones" word. It should take you to the official site. :) I think they're called TuneBuds now, but I searched ebay for earthumps and got mine.
If you do look at ebay, be careful. I think there are some that work only on certain models of ipods. At least, the description is written so it sounds like it. I steered clear of those.
Post a Comment