I just found out something really sad... Anyone remember our friend, Shele, who dated Dalan? We used to do a lot with them--mostly before the kids came along. I always thought she and Dalan were great together, but for some reason they never married. They finally broke up--after about 5 years and she ended up marrying another guy. We heard that she had breast cancer a few years ago, had a double mastectomy and so forth. I thought she was ok. Her obituary was in the paper today. Because the memorials are for the breast cancer foundation, I assume that's what killed her. Really tragic... She and her family had just moved back into their house recently because it burned and they had to re-do much of it. While they were waiting for the remodel, they stayed in one of Dalan's rent houses. Their house is right down the street from Mema.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(101)
-
▼
September
(13)
- No Mo
- Feeling good enough to play swords with a friend.....
- Here's a pic of Hadley as she was leaving for the ...
- Lance still had trouble sleeping all through the n...
- ...
- It's Nana the Clown!He put this on his toe AFTER N...
- Boy have things gone downhill since the last post....
- My Baby is Eleven!!!!!
- First Middle School Volleyball Game
- Flag duty
- I. am. in. love.
- He may be growing up, but
- I just found out something really sad... Anyone re...
-
▼
September
(13)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment