Well, instead of more soccer action shots, you get this. Lance hopped on his bike to meet a friend at the pool and crashed shortly after take-off. He had a pretty deep gash and a bruise under his eye. As soon as David saw it, he knew he needed stitches. So... we went and sure enough--they gave him 5 stitches. He has quite a bit of swelling and was a little dizzy, so they want us to watch him closely for the next few hours, but he should be ok. I asked if I could take pictures while they stitched, but Lance didn't go for it. He's glad the needle part is over and feels pretty good right now. I guess he really is a lot like BJ...More later.
Check out the gash on this boy!
Well, instead of more soccer action shots, you get this. Lance hopped on his bike to meet a friend at the pool and crashed shortly after take-off. He had a pretty deep gash and a bruise under his eye. As soon as David saw it, he knew he needed stitches. So... we went and sure enough--they gave him 5 stitches. He has quite a bit of swelling and was a little dizzy, so they want us to watch him closely for the next few hours, but he should be ok. I asked if I could take pictures while they stitched, but Lance didn't go for it. He's glad the needle part is over and feels pretty good right now. I guess he really is a lot like BJ...More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment